LIVE Marketing PRACTICE global WEBINAR
for a TEMPLATE that will PROVE your startup has marketable offerings of value, for profit:
Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 10:00 a.m.
Got an idea for an app, product or service, or want more sales with your marketing efforts?
Learn how to VALIDIATE, i.e. PROVE your offering has marketable VALUE, and how to identify WHO (target audience) will BUY your products and services.
The success of any business begins with MARKETING.
Without an offering of value, that many will benefit from using, at a price-point they’ll pay for, there’s nothing to market/brand/sell.
“Product Validation Through Productization,” is a 50 minute talk on the process of becoming intimate with your potential, or developed offering. This webinar provides a template—like a plug-n-play marketing equation—for turning most any idea, or even developed product, into a marketable offering of value, for profit.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Determine ‘Product/Market Fit,’ then concisely, and specifically label the features of the product or service you envision (or have produced).
- Identify a benefit or solution each feature provides, as well as likely customers who will find value in your offering.
- Perform the Productization process on each offering conceived, or developed (better late than never!), to produce marketable offerings of value, for profit.
- Construct dynamic lists of keywords and phrases all related to your offering, your target markets, your business, and industry.
- Utilize Productization Lists for iterative discovery, as well as SEO content when branding and marketing your [fully-productized] offering.
Avoid the #1 Reason Startups Fail
Neglect to productize each and every offering, and at best, you’ll likely waste a lot of time and money on misdirected marketing that gets little traction. At worse, ignoring Productization leads to business failure. The Productization process is time-consuming, detail-oriented, and necessary to perform, continually, to produce tightly targeted marketing that motivates clicks, downloads, and/or purchases of your products or services. Begin marketing each offering with Productization to build a sustainable, thriving business.
Creative Director, and Stanford marketing educator, Jeri Cafesin, inspired by over two decades marketing seed startups to Fortune 100s, brings practical, applicable, lean Marketing PRACTICE to Silicon Valley. A MarCom specialist for over two decades, and founder of IPPglobal.org—Lean Marketing Workshops for Entrepreneurs—her marketing strategies and campaigns have helped build thriving companies that realize sustained business growth.